CLIENT SERVICE PHILOSOPHY
The Ready Companies are ready.
- We provide free transportation using our 17 radio-dispatched vans and four buses. We will bring workers to our clients' jobsites any time, day or night.
- Our dispatch team is in the office 20+ hours a day/7 days a week. From 4AM to Midnight our offices are open and able to take and fill orders.
- Our dispatch managers are experienced and ready for your call. Most of the team has been with us for more than 10 years.
- Our team can fill call-in orders of fewer than 10 workers within minutes. It's helpful but not always necessary to have advance notice for larger orders.
- We are locally owned and operated so decisions about your workforce needs are made in one of our local offices.
- Our office is conveniently located in Capitol Hill, giving us the ability to deliver in a timely manner to anywhere in central Denver and the surrounding industrial centers. Our sales office will gladly explain our service areas.
- If you do need to cancel our services, we require one hour and thirty minutes (90-minute) notice or you will be charged the four-hour minimum. Because our employees commit to at least a four-hour workday, we promise to pay them for their commitment.
The Ready Companies' workers are ready.
- We provide transportation for our workers to your jobsite, eliminating no-shows, late arrivals or people not in proper condition to work.
- We provide clothing and safety equipment so workers arrive at your jobsite ready for a safe and productive workday.
- We have low-cost lunches available to the employees, helping to ensure commitment to the jobsite and a high level of productivity throughout the day.
The Ready Companies are competitive.
- We recognize that we are one of many in the industry, and keep our rates competitive for both our workers and our clients. Please call our sales team at (303) 333-5801 to get your quote today.
The Ready Companies keep your business competitive.
- The Ready Companies' billing rate covers employee wages, workers' compensation insurance, ACA responsibilites and all applicable taxes and fees, keeping your costs low.
- We manage all the necessary administration in one office, so your business office has one point of contact, reducing time spent on billing and other matters.
- Our management of our workers' compensation program has received the highest praise from Pinnacol Assurance.
- We accept credit cards, EFT payment or checks and soon will launch online billing for the utmost efficiency.
The Ready Companies care about our clients.
- All of our employees must report to one of our offices prior to being dispatched to the job, giving us the opportunity to inspect and assess the employees' ability to complete the job.
- We guarantee our employees. If you are not happy with a worker on the site, simply call and the Ready dispatch team will immediately bring a replacement to the jobsite and transport the unsatisfactory worker back to our office.
The Ready Companies care about our workers.
- We reserve the right to pull workers off any jobsite if good safety practices are not observed.
- We cannot provide workers for certain jobs without OSHA-approved fall protection.
- We request a higher wage commensurate with increased skill level or a high level of physical demand or risk.
- We pay overtime for all hours worked over 40 hours each Monday through Sunday.
- Our customers can offer our employees a permanent position after 30 days of work at no additional cost to either employer or employee.
- Our safety bonus program rewards workers who maintain a good safety record with up to two $250 bonuses each year.
We can meet your workforce needs 24 hours a day; 7 days a week and deliver workers to the jobsite with our fleet of transport vehicles."